Sunday, August 30, 2009

WELCOME :)

Let me start by saying hello! my name is Melanie and i'm just your average thirtysomething, living in a college town in the midwest and trying to keep my head above water! I've been inspired by a movie i saw to start writing a blog. I'm not sure who will be reading but i know my family will be! LOL!

I've always thought i was born at the wrong time in history, I'm more of a old fashioned type of gal. i believe in god and i have a love for my family. I'm a 9-5 kind of person and i love to spend my quite time with my lovely 6-7 year old cat. Her name is Miss Scarlett. She is one of the loves of my life! She is a wonderful companion and she keeps me guessing from day to day! Right now she is laying in the front window and watching the trafic go by. I call this her Kitty TV.

Lets see....as for me, i'm 33 never married and i have no kids. Some may think that to be odd, but in this day and age i think it's more accepted. I've noticed more and more that there are more 35 year old women having children that there used to be. My mom has told me that it's because by 35 you have settled down a bit more and got all the crazy stuff out of your system. I have to agree with my mom :)

I am embarking on a new adventure in my life here and I thought why not give this a try and see where it lands me. What is the saying? Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Well lets start the adventure shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment