Monday, August 31, 2009

DREAMS....

I've been having crazy dreams lately....most of them very vivid too. One of them was so real that i thought when I woke up that Jr. was laying right next to me I swore he was here with me. It was like I could feel his body heat next to me....I think it just turned out to be Miss Scarlett laying next to me though....she puts out so much heat! Ha ha! Last night was not a night off from my dreams....I had a dream that I was in a house where half of it was over water and there was a shark that was killing people by coming up through the floor and then in the second half of the house which was considered a "babysitter house" you can guess what was going on in that half of the house. (shiver). Then i woke up thank God! But when i fell asleep....i had a new dream one of my ex asshole, yup....Glenn is now haunting me in my dreams! In my dream he was a fire inspector in J.C. and he was inspecting some building I was in and i kept trying to hide so he wouldn't see me. And i kept thinking to myself....he should be taller. WTF is that all about?? I have not thought of him in years!!!! Now he's showing up in my dreams? Yikes!!

It sucks to not be able to make any sense of your dreams you know??

No comments:

Post a Comment