Friday, May 7, 2010

TIRED....

Wow, never thought I'd say it....but this chick is out of the game! I've never been so over dating and men in my life. What's it all for anyway? All you get is a big headache and a massive heartache. Overrated is what I call it! I've got nothing to show for the years of dating except a over priced tooth brush (which I'd never bought on my own and i have to say I love it) and an empty vase that i once got a flower in. After years of dating that's it? That's all I get? What a jip!

Frankly I just don't have the steam in me. Dating is more than ruff it should be illegal! It causes too much pain and suffering. And you have not one thing to show for it but a bunch of walls that get bigger and bigger as you get older. No one wants a 34 year old woman who is on the chunky side of life. I'm too old to have children and too young to be a spinster. So I'm the cat lady. Which is something i don't fear because I'm a wonderful cat Mama.

Justin wants to be friends, ok. Friendship I can deal with. Emotions and feelings....nope I just can't deal with that. I'm becoming a unfeeling bitch. And it's due time! My entire life I've done for others, I've listened to their problems, I've supported them, I've been the friend, I've been the dependable one. I've been the one they tell it all to and then they run off with someone else. Well no more! Now it's all about me and how I feel and what I want! I'm sick of the old....Melanie is nice and all but she's not the one for me.

Melanie is about to take her life back and become the best she's ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment